privacy in WhatsApp is a priority for Meta. During the last months, we have seen that the developer company has worked on different tools and functions to improve this aspect. Well, now the application belonging to Meta will allow you to hide that word “On Line” that appears at the top of each conversation, likewise, you will be the one who will choose the people who will be able to see your connection in real time and the best of all is that you will not have to resort to old tricks or third-party applications.
What does “Online” indicate? simple, it means that you are connected in WhatsApp or using the application at the moment; as you remember, there are different tricks to hide the aforementioned status, the best known is enabling airplane mode and then replying to messages, even the word “Writing…” will not appear, of course then you have to deactivate the mode to that the responses are sent successfully. Another method is by installing the WA Web Plus extension, compatible only with WhatsApp Web.
HOW TO HIDE YOUR ONLINE STATUS FROM CERTAIN WHATSAPP CONTACTS
According to information released by the technology portal WabetaInfoit became known that the function called “Who can see when I am online”, is already available in the Beta version 22.214.171.124. of WhatsApp for Android users. Later we will tell you how to install the trial program and use the new privacy tool.
- First, after obtaining the Beta of WhatsApp open the application.
- Now, click on the icon of the three vertical points that are located in the upper right corner.
- Several sections will be displayed, go to “Settings” > “Account” > “Privacy”.
- From here you can hide your “Latest Time”. time”, “Profile picture”, “Info.” and “States”, but, another option “Last seen online” will have been enabledjustly.
- Finally, tap on “My contacts except…” and choose the people you want to be the only ones to see your “Online” connection.
- You can also choose “Everyone”, “My contacts” and “No one”.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD WHATSAPP BETA FOR ANDROID
- Enter the Google Play Store Android and search for the app WhatsApp.
- Click on the first app that appears and scroll down.
- Find and click the “Become a beta tester” option. If you don’t see it then access this link to go directly.
- Then, click on the button “Become a verifier” and you will have the Beta.
It is likely that the same function will be enabled in the WhatsApp Beta program for iOS users in the coming days. Meanwhile, beta testers must first approve the “Last seen online” tool, so WhatsApp will only evaluate whether to include it in the stable (official) version.
WHAT ARE THE RISKS OF INSTALLING AN APK ON YOUR ANDROID MOBILE
- In case you download the APKs from reliable websites such as: APKmirror, nothing would happen, since they offer you a very high level of security.
- If an APK that you saw on a little-known page caught your attention, we advise you not to download it because you could introduce a “Malware” or “Jocker” virus, both of which would steal your personal information such as: bank accounts, credit or debit card numbers , passwords, etc
- Another risk is that after having infected your mobile, you would have to format it or return it to its factory mode to eliminate all evil, it means that you will not be able to make a backup to save your multimedia files because you would be creating a copy of that same virus .
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR PARTNER’S PROFILE PHOTO ON WHATSAPP
- The first thing you have to do is enter WhatsApp.
- There go to the three dots in the upper corner.
- Select Create group.
- At that time you must name the group with the name of your partner.
- Then add your friend or partner to the group.
If you want to have more information about Depor, we recommend that you follow our most active social networks that we present below.